The Outlaw Golf Club is open
Three new green complexes have been completed and are open for play.
Hole #3 has two playing options. Enabling a choice of playing the hole
as a par 4 with a range of 338 to 285 yards or a Par 3 ranging from 245 to 95 yards.
Hole #5 has a new green complex and plays as a par 3 ranging from 198 to 105 yards.
Hole #7 enables two playing options. It may be played as a Par 4 ranging in yardage from 365 to 298 with a ravine carrying tee shot. It may also be played as a par 3 ranging from a dynamic 268 yard ravine carrying shot to a range of tees (not carrying the ravine) from 160 to 86 yards.
Please feel free to call with any question/comments.
Lessons can be arranged on the course as weather permits
(435) 901-4227 or (801) 824-2379
A Challenge Course
The Outlaw Golf Club offers a unique golf experience on the Challenge Course, a collection of par threes and fours that will appeal to both the established and the golfing newcomer. Our design goal was to create a golf experience that would be challenging and at the same time enjoyable on a dynamic golf course that is maintained to a private club level. The Challenge Course is the perfect place to get in a little golf when time is in short supply or you want to refine the elements of your game. For the novice it can be a great start to build confidence before taking their game on a regulation length course.
The Outlaw Golf Club Challenge Course is located in Hideout Utah on one of the most beautiful settings you will encounter. The course overlooks the Jordanelle Lake with Deer Valley Resort as the backdrop. The Outlaw Golf Club Challenge Course is one of several throughout the country leading the way into a new golf era, utilizing limited resources from its environment and requiring a minimal time commitment from the player.
Comments from Pro Dave DeSantis
You are sure to enjoy the beautiful scenery during your round. To enjoy your round further may I suggest that you choose to play from the tees that best fit your objectives and level of play as follows:
Play the front tees if:
1. You are an experienced/accomplished golfer and desire to challenge and sharpen your wedge game
2. You are new to golf and or one who is only able to hit a ball 150 yards or less
Play the second tees if:
1. You are an experienced/accomplished golfer and desire to challenge and sharpen your short iron approach game.
2. You are only able to hit a golf ball 200 yards or less and or your 18 hole handicap is 19 or higher
Play the third tees if:
1. You are an experienced/accomplished golfer and desire to challenge and sharpen your short and mid iron approach game.
2. You are able to hit a golf ball farther than 200 yards and or your 18 hole handicap is 18 or less
Play the Back tees if:
1. You want a real challenge, you can hit a ball 260 yards or more, and your handicap is 6 or less